Domestic Pet Transport
As the leading name for pet transport in NZ, Jetpets can take care of all your pet travel needs to and from any location within New Zealand.
With your pet’s welfare, comfort and safety as our top priority, we can help you make your relocation smooth and stress-free.
Covering Auckland, Christchurch, Northland and beyond, choose Jetpets for domestic pet transport in NZ.
Why Choose Jetpets?
How we can help with your domestic NZ pet transport needs:
Our Domestic Pet Travel Consultants:
- Learn all about your pet so you know they’re in the best hands
- Provide expert advice on preparing your pet for travel, including travel crate familiarisation tips
- Help you decide on a travel crate that is airline-approved and the best sized for your pet
- Book your pet on the most direct flight so you’ll be reunited as soon as possible
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Can arrange a door-to-door pet transport service, so you don’t have to lift a finger
- Prepare a tailored travel itinerary for your pet
Other parts of our pet transport service which make us unique:
- Our partnering vets are available when required
- Our Jetpets Transit Lounge in Auckland allows your pet to stretch and have a bit of play time out of their crate before their flight
- We offer round-the-clock customer service – that’s 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! We’re always ready to help with your domestic pet transport needs
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft will always be aware of any fur babies that are on board
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees Celsius so that they are comfortable throughout the duration of the flight
- The pets’ cabin is kept dimly lit so they can see what’s going on around them but can also enjoy a snooze or a bit of downtime
- What we feel and hear in the cabin during the flight is much the same as what our pets will experience, except they get to enjoy much more leg room!