Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pet Travel Update
The New Zealand Prime Minister announced that the country will be moved to a Level 4 alert under the New Zealand COVID-19 Alert Plan at 11.59pm Wednesday 25th March 2020. At this stage the government has advised that Level 4 will be in place (at a minimum) for the next 4 weeks.
As a result of the government-enforced lockdown, Jetpets Auckland will be temporarily closed as of Wednesday 25th March 2020 at close of business, until further notice.
If you have an urgent enquiry regarding an existing booking for travel within the lockdown period, you can call our emergency number on 0800 311 742 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you directly, where possible.
For more information on pet travel during COVID-19, please see our Important Pet Travel Update page, which we will be updating regularly.
Domestic Pet Transport
As the leading name for pet transport in NZ, Jetpets can take care of all your pet travel needs to and from any location within New Zealand.
With your pet’s welfare, comfort and safety as our top priority, we can help you make your relocation smooth and stress-free.
Whether you need pet transport to Christchurch, Auckland, Wellington, Queenstown, Northland or anywhere else, choose Jetpets for domestic pet transport in NZ.
Why Choose Jetpets?
How we can help with your domestic NZ pet transport needs:
Our Domestic Pet Travel Consultants:
- Learn all about your pet so you know they’re in the best hands
- Provide expert domestic pet travel advice, including travel crate familiarisation tips
- Help you decide on a travel crate that is airline-approved and the best sized for your pet
- Book your pet on the most direct flight so you’ll be reunited as soon as possible
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Can arrange a door-to-door pet transport service, so you don’t have to lift a finger
- Prepare a tailored domestic pet travel itinerary for your pet
Other parts of our pet transport NZ domestic service which make us unique:
- Our partnering vets are available when required
- Our Jetpets Transit Lounge in Auckland allows your pet to stretch and have a bit of play time out of their crate before their flight
- We offer round-the-clock customer service – that’s 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! We’re always ready to help with your domestic pet transport needs
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft will always be aware of any fur babies that are on board
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees Celsius so that they are comfortable throughout the duration of the flight
- The pets’ cabin is kept dimly lit so they can see what’s going on around them but can also enjoy a snooze or a bit of downtime
- What we feel and hear in the cabin during the flight is much the same as what our pets will experience, except they get to enjoy much more leg room!