Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pet Travel Update
Jetpets are happy to advise you that we now have some transport options to provide you, albeit in a limited and varied capacity to what we would normally offer, in order to safely reunite you with your pets.
We currently have the following options to provide you:
- road transport options for both the North and South Islands
- domestic airline pet travel
- pet travel between New Zealand and Australia
To conform with all COVID-19, government, airline, industry regulatory and workplace requirements some processes have needed to be changed so we can guarantee compliance.
If you would like to make an enquiry for domestic pet travel, we ask that you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be in touch with you when the pet travel route you have requested is available.
Jetpets are determined to get as many pets reunited with their loved ones. We appreciate your support and patience as we work through this process with you during this very challenging time.
Jetpets will continue to keep you up to date via our website as more services become available, and we have updated our FAQs for your information.
Domestic Pet Transport
As the leading name for pet transport in NZ, Jetpets can take care of all your pet travel needs to and from any location within New Zealand.
With your pet’s welfare, comfort and safety as our top priority, we can help you make your relocation smooth and stress-free.
Whether you need pet transport to Christchurch, Auckland, Wellington, Queenstown, Northland or anywhere else, choose Jetpets for domestic pet transport in NZ.
Why Choose Jetpets?
How we can help with your domestic NZ pet transport needs:
Our Domestic Pet Travel Consultants:
- Learn all about your pet so you know they’re in the best hands
- Provide expert domestic pet travel advice, including travel crate familiarisation tips
- Help you decide on a travel crate that is airline-approved and the best sized for your pet
- Book your pet on the most direct flight so you’ll be reunited as soon as possible
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Can arrange a door-to-door pet transport service, so you don’t have to lift a finger
- Prepare a tailored domestic pet travel itinerary for your pet
Other parts of our pet transport NZ domestic service which make us unique:
- Our partnering vets are available when required
- Our Jetpets Transit Lounge in Auckland allows your pet to stretch and have a bit of play time out of their crate before their flight
- We offer round-the-clock customer service – that’s 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! We’re always ready to help with your domestic pet transport needs
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft will always be aware of any fur babies that are on board
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees Celsius so that they are comfortable throughout the duration of the flight
- The pets’ cabin is kept dimly lit so they can see what’s going on around them but can also enjoy a snooze or a bit of downtime
- What we feel and hear in the cabin during the flight is much the same as what our pets will experience, except they get to enjoy much more leg room!