International Pet Transport Services To Hong Kong
Our team of dedicated pet travel consultants, pet handlers and vets are ready to assist you with your pet travel needs when moving to Hong Kong. We provide door-to-door services to popular locations across Hong Kong including Kowloon, Tsuen Wan, Yuen Long and more. For a stress-free relocation for your pet get a quote today or speak to one of our pet travel consultants on 0800 311 742.
|PET TRAVEL UPDATE|
How Do Our New Zealand International Pet Transport Services Work?
How We Help With Your Pet’s Travel Journey To Hong Kong
Our Pet Travel Consultants:
- Find out all about your pet and their personality, any special requirements and previous travel history. They are all treated as VIPs – very important pets!
- Provide expert advice on preparing and transporting your fur baby to Hong Kong and the quarantine and customs requirements
- Evaluate the best sized travel crate to ensure your pet travels in comfort, including a stay dry fleece mat
- Arrange where possible for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home prior to your relocation
- Book your pet on the most direct flight to Hong Kong
- Can arrange door-to-door pet transport service
- Prepare your pet’s personalised itinerary
Our Partnering Vets:
- Are experts in international pet transport and can provide dogs and cats with all the required treatments they need to travel to Hong Kong
- Will ensure all documents and treatments for overseas travel are carried our accurately to meet government requirements
Our Pet Handlers:
- Can come to your house to personally and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in local areas) prior to your pet’s travel to Hong Kong
- Will take care of your pet on the day of travel, giving them plenty of love, attention and walks
Our Transit Lounge:
- Jetpets Auckland Transit Lounge allows for priority pet check in
- Allows you easy access and parking on site
- Your pet will be able to have a stretch and relax out of their travel crate before and/or after their flight to Hong Kong
- Provide peace of mind knowing that our pet handlers will take care of your pet if their flight is delayed or cancelled
- Our partnering vets make regular visits to our Transit Lounge to make life easy for you and your fur baby
What Happens At The Airport?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees Celsius so that the animals are comfortable
- The cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what animals experience (except in a travel crate they have much more legroom than us!)
Frequently Asked Questions About International Pet Transport to Hong Kong
Q: When Should I Book My Pets Move To Hong Kong?
We recommend that you book and plan as early as possible before your scheduled departure date. This ensures our team can provide you with all the necessary advice, and organise pre-travel documentation and veterinary health tests and treatments to be completed before touching down in Hong Kong.
Q: Does My Dog Or Cat Need To Be Microchipped?
Yes, both dogs and cats must be microchipped with a 9 or 15 digit microchip.
Q: How Much Does It Cost To Fly A Dog Or Cat To Hong Kong?
There are many factors that go into pet transport prices, including flight routes and destinations, size and weight of your pet, level of service provided and more. With Jetpets, you can rest assured that our quotes can be made all-inclusive, delivering a boutique experience for you and your pet – no hidden costs or surprises. We follow strict internal and external policies to ensure your pet’s comfort and safety during travel, so our pet transport prices already include full-service provisions such as organising comfort stops for your pet along their journey and collecting your pet from the airport should there by a flight delay or cancellation. Your Jetpets pet travel consultant will talk you through all the available options, as well as provide you with a customised itinerary and quotation for your pet’s travel to Hong Kong.
Q: Is Hong Kong Rabies Free?
Yes, Hong Kong is a rabies-free country.
Q: How Much Does Quarantine Cost In Hong Kong?
For pets travelling from Australia to Hong Kong, they will generally be exempt from quarantine, subject to full compliance with the import permit conditions. If your pet is travelling from another country, you will need to check if they will require a quarantine stay, which is HKD 90 per day.
|MORE INTERNATIONAL PET TRAVEL FAQS|