International Pet Transport Services To Hong Kong
When it comes to reliable and safe pet transport, Jetpets takes the highest standards of care. Our team of experienced Pet Transport Consultants, Partnering Vets and Pet Handlers, provide industry leading support and services ensuring your furbabies arrive safe and sound to your new home in Hong Kong. Jetpets are proud to offer a complete door to door pet transport service to all destinations across Hong Kong, including our popular destinations such as Kowloon, Tsuen Wan, Yuen Long and more.
How Do Our International Pet Transport Services Work?
|GET A QUOTE|
How We Can Help With Your International Pet Transport Needs to Hong Kong
International Pet Travel Consultants
- Our Pet Travel Consultants are here to find out all about your pet, their personality, any special requirements and previous travel history.
- We provide expert advice on preparing and transporting your furbaby to Hong Kong including customs requirements
- The team will evaluate the best sized travel crate to ensure your pet travels in comfort, including a stay dry fleece mat
- Arrange where possible for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home prior to your relocation
- Book your pet on the most direct flight to Hong Kong and organise any accommodation if required
- We can arrange a door-to-door pet transport service so you don’t need to worry about getting to and from the airports
- Prepare your pet’s personalised itinerary in line with your requirements
Our Partnering Vets are experts in international pet transport and can provide the treatments and vaccinations required to travel into Hong Kong. The Veterinary team will ensure that all documents required for overseas travel are carried out accurately and meet all government requirements. All of our Partnering Vets are accredited to clear your pet for international travel and to make it easy they regularly attend our Transit Lounge.
Our Transit Lounge is conveniently located near Auckland airport and allows for priority check in so your travelling pet will arrive at the airport in perfect timing. We provide a relaxing and stress-free environment for your pet and give them the opportunity to relax out of their crate before their big journey ahead. Our highly trained Pet Handlers will take care of your pets like their own and give them the love and attention they deserve. Our purpose built Transit Lounge has short term accommodation provisions for delayed or cancelled flights for your peace of mind.
Experienced Pet Handlers
All Jetpets Pet Handlers are specifically trained in pet handling and are genuine pet lovers. They are available to personally come to your house and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in local areas) prior to your pet’s travel to Hong Kong. The Pet Handling Team will take care of your pet on the day of travel, giving them plenty of love, attention and walks and check your pet in for their flight at the airport.
What Happens At The Airport?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees Celsius so that the animals are comfortable
- The cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what animals experience (except in a travel crate they have much more legroom than us!)
Frequently Asked Questions About International Pet Transport to Hong Kong
Q: When Should I Book My Pets Move To Hong Kong?
We recommend that you book and plan as early as possible before your scheduled departure date. This ensures our team can provide you with all the necessary advice, and organise pre-travel documentation and veterinary health tests and treatments to be completed before touching down in Hong Kong.
Q: Does My Dog Or Cat Need To Be Microchipped?
Yes, both dogs and cats must be microchipped with a 9 or 15 digit microchip.
Q: How Much Does It Cost To Fly A Dog Or Cat To Hong Kong?
There are many factors that go into pet transport prices, including flight routes and destinations, size and weight of your pet, level of service provided and more. With Jetpets, you can rest assured that our quotes can be made all-inclusive, delivering a boutique experience for you and your pet – no hidden costs or surprises. We follow strict internal and external policies to ensure your pet’s comfort and safety during travel, so our pet transport prices already include full-service provisions such as organising comfort stops for your pet along their journey and collecting your pet from the airport should there by a flight delay or cancellation. Your Jetpets pet travel consultant will talk you through all the available options, as well as provide you with a customised itinerary and quotation for your pet’s travel to Hong Kong.
Q: Is Hong Kong Rabies Free?
Yes, Hong Kong is a rabies-free country.
Q: How Much Does Quarantine Cost In Hong Kong?
For pets travelling from Australia to Hong Kong, they will generally be exempt from quarantine, subject to full compliance with the import permit conditions. If your pet is travelling from another country, you will need to check if they will require a quarantine stay, which is HKD 90 per day.
For more information on our international pet travel services please refer to our FAQ page or fill out our price estimate form for more details.
|GET A QUOTE|