International Pet Transport Services To USA
Our team of experienced pet transport consultants, partnering vets, and pet handlers, provide industry leading support and services ensuring your furbabies arrive safe and sound to your new home in the United States. As New Zealand’s premier pet transport company, we provide a complete door-to-door pet relocation service to a wide range of popular destinations in the US including Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco. Fill out our get a quote form today to get your estimate, or get in touch with our team on 0800 311 742 to learn more.
|PET TRAVEL UPDATE|
Hear More From Pet Owners
How Do Our New Zealand International Pet Transport Services Work?
How We Can Help With Your International Pet Transport Needs
Our Pet Travel Consultants
- Find out all about your pet and their personality, any special requirements and travel history. They are all treated as VIPs – very important pets!
- Provide expert advice on preparing and moving your pets to America and quarantine and customs requirements
- Decide on the best sized travel crate to ensure your pet travels requirements, including a stay dry fleece mat
- Arrange for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home prior to your relocation
- Book your pet on the most direct flight to the USA
- Can arrange door-to-door pet transport service
- Prepare your pet’s personalised itinerary
Partnering Accredited Vets
- Are experts in international pet transport and can provide dogs and cats with all the required treatments they need to travel to the USA
- Will ensure all documents and treatments for overseas travel are carried our accurately to meet government requirements
- Our Partnering Vets are on staff to ensure your pet is healthy and fit for their journey
- We provide pet travel updates to keep you informed for complete peace of mind
- All vets are accredited – which is required to clear you pet for international travel
- Our Partnering Vets will also take care of all vaccination requirements and carry these out at your home at a time that is most convenient
- On the day of the flight our resident vets will conduct a final health check, making sure your pet is healthy and ready to fly
Pet Handlers & Airport Staff
- Can come to your house to personally and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in local areas) prior to your pet’s travel to the USA
- Will take care of your pet on the day of travel, giving them plenty of love, attention and walks
- We will also handle the checking in process at the airport
- When they arrive at their final destination, we can also complete the customs requirements for you and deliver them to your new home
Our Transit Lounge
- Jetpets Auckland Transit Lounge allows for priority pet check in
- Allows you easy access and parking on site
- Your pet will be able to have a stretch and relax out of their travel crate before and/or after their flight to the USA
- Provide peace of mind knowing that our pet handlers will take care of your pet if their flight is delayed or cancelled
- Our partnering vets make regular visits to our Transit Lounge to make life easy for you and your fur baby
What Happens At The Airport?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees Celsius so that the animals are comfortable
- The cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what animals experience (except in a travel crate they have much more legroom than us!)
Frequently Asked Questions About Our International Pet Travel To The USA
Q: How Much Does It Cost To Fly A Pet Internationally To The US?
There are several factors to consider with international pet transport prices, including flight routes, destinations, size, weight of your pet, level of service provided and more. All our quotes can be made all-inclusive with no hidden costs or surprises.
Q: What Documents Do I Need So My Pet Can Travel From New Zealand To The USA?
We work with our trusted airline partners to help you find the most direct flight option for your pet. We will work with you to ensure all airline pet regulations are met for international pet transport (e.g making sure that your pet travel crate is airline-approved).
Q: Is It Safe To Fly My Pets In Cargo?
The pets’ cabin is dimly lit and the temperature is set to approximately 18 degrees for comfort. The captain of the aircraft is also aware that your furbaby is on board their flight. What your pet will experience in the cabin is very similar to what we feel and hear in the passenger cabin.
Q: Will My Dog Be Quarantined Before Entering The USA?
The United States don’t require a quarantine period for dogs, except for Hawaii and the territory of Guam.
Q: Will My Cat Be Quarantined When Entering The USA?
The United States don’t require a quarantine period for cats, except for Hawaii and the territory of Guam.
|MORE INTERNATIONAL PET TRAVEL FAQS|