Door-To-Door Pet Transport Services To USA
Looking to move your family and your fury friends to the United States? Our experienced and qualified team of pet travel consultants, qualified vets and pet handlers are here to assist you.
As New Zealand’s leading pet transportation company, we can provide a complete door-to-door pet relocation service for many popular USA destinations. Some of our these include Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco.
Your pet’s comfort, safety and welfare is our number one priority, giving you complete peace of mind. Call the friendly team at Jetpets for an obligation free quotation on 0800 311 742.
|PET TRAVEL UPDATE|
Hear More From Pet Owners
How Do Our International Pet Transport Services Work?
Our Team Can Manage Every Aspect Of Your Pet’s Travel To USA
Our Pet Travel Consultants:
• Find out all about your pet and their personality, any special requirements and travel history. They are all treated as VIPs – very important pets!
• Provide expert advice on preparing and moving your pets to America and quarantine and customs requirements
• Decide on the best sized travel crate to ensure your pet travels requirements, including a stay dry fleece mat
• Arrange for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home prior to your relocation
• Book your pet on the most direct flight to the USA
• Can arrange door-to-door pet transport service
• Prepare your pet’s personalised itinerary
Our Partnering Vets:
- Are experts in international pet transport and can provide dogs and cats with all the required treatments they need to travel to the USA
- Will ensure all documents and treatments for overseas travel are carried our accurately to meet government requirements
Our Pet Handlers:
• Can come to your house to personally and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in local areas) prior to your pet’s travel to the USA
• Will take care of your pet on the day of travel, giving them plenty of love, attention and walks
Our Transit Lounge:
- Jetpets Auckland Transit Lounge allows for priority pet check in
- Allows you easy access and parking on site
- Your pet will be able to have a stretch and relax out of their travel crate before and/or after their flight to the USA
- Provide peace of mind knowing that our pet handlers will take care of your pet if their flight is delayed or cancelled
- Our partnering vets make regular visits to our Transit Lounge to make life easy for you and your fur baby
|OVERSEAS PET TRANSPORT FAQ’S|