International Pet Transport Services To Singapore
Our specialist team of pet travel consultants, partnering vets and pet handlers will help you every step of the way when looking to relocate your pets to Singapore. Jetpets offer door-to-door pet transport services to Singapore and manage the complete process for you and your fur baby. For experienced and accredited overseas pet travel services to Singapore get a quote today or speak to one of our pet travel consultants 0800 311 742 to learn more.
|PET TRAVEL UPDATE|
How Do Our International Pet Transport Services Work?
How We Assist With Your Pets Travel To Singapore
Our Pet Travel Consultants:
- Find out all about your pet and their personality, any special requirements and previous travel history. They are all treated as VIPs – very important pets!
- Provide expert advice on preparing and transporting your fur baby to Singapore and the quarantine and customs requirements
- Evaluate the best sized travel crate to ensure your pet travels in comfort, including a stay dry fleece mat
- Arrange where possible for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home prior to your relocation
- Book your pet on the most direct flight to Singapore
- Can arrange door-to-door pet transport service
- Prepare your pet’s personalised itinerary
Our Partnering Vets:
- Are experts in international pet transport and can provide dogs and cats with all the required treatments they need to travel to Singapore
- Will ensure all documents and treatments for overseas travel are carried our accurately to meet government requirements
Our Pet Handlers:
• Can come to your house to personally and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in local areas) prior to your pet’s travel to Singapore
• Will take care of your pet on the day of travel, giving them plenty of love, attention and walks
Our Transit Lounge:
- Jetpets Auckland Transit Lounge allows for priority pet check in
- Allows you easy access and parking on site
- Your pet will be able to have a stretch and relax out of their travel crate before and/or after their flight to Singapore
- Provide peace of mind knowing that our pet handlers will take care of your pet if their flight is delayed or cancelled
- Our partnering vets make regular visits to our Transit Lounge to make life easy for you and your fur baby
What Happens At The Airport?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees Celsius so that the animals are comfortable
- The cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what animals experience (except in a travel crate they have much more legroom than us!)
Frequently Asked Questions About International Pet Transport to Singapore
Q: Can I Bring My Pet To Singapore?
Yes, you can! You will need to ensure that all the required documentation and vetwork are complete prior to their travel.
Jetpets can provide you with all the advice you need for your pet to travel to Singapore, including organising for all documents, vetwork and treatments to be accurately completed, to ensure a smooth and hassle-free relocation.
Q: How Much Does It Cost To Fly A Dog Internationally To Singapore?
There are many factors that go into pet transport prices, including flight routes and destinations, size and weight of your pet, level of service provided and more. With Jetpets, you can rest assured that our quotes can be made all-inclusive, delivering a boutique experience for you and your pet – no hidden costs or surprises. We follow strict internal and external policies to ensure your pet’s comfort and safety during travel, so our pet transport prices already include full-service provisions such as organising comfort stops for your pet along their journey and collecting your pet from the airport should there by a flight delay or cancellation. Your Jetpets pet travel consultant will talk you through all the available options, as well as provide you with a customised itinerary and quotation for your pet’s travel to Singapore.
Q: Can I Bring Pets On MRT Singapore?
Pets are generally not allowed on public transportation in Singapore, aside from service animals such as guide dogs. However, you can use other on-demand services such as GrabPet to transport your furry friend.
Q: What Dogs Are Banned In Singapore?
The following dog breeds are banned in Singapore: American Staffordshire Terrier, Pitbull, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Bulldog, Mastino Neapolitano, Boerboel, Dogo Argentino, Tosa Inu, Fila Brasileiro (Brazilian Mastiff) and the mixes of these breeds.
Q: Is Singapore Rabies Free?
Yes, Singapore is a rabies-free country.
|MORE INTERNATIONAL PET TRAVEL FAQS|