Door-To-Door Pet Transport Services To Australia
Are you planning a relocation across the ditch? Let the Jetpets team look after your furry friends. At Jetpets, we set the highest standards of care for pets travelling overseas with our team of experienced pet travel consultants, partnering vets and pet handlers we are here to make the move to Australia a seamless one.
Our pet transport team can assist with managing the complete process of pet transportation from New Zealand, covering destinations including but not limited to Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide and Sydney.
Call one of our pet travel consultants on 0800 311 742 to find out more on how Jeptets can help you and your furry friends move across the Tasman.
|PET TRAVEL UPDATE|
Hear More From Pet Owners
How Do Our International Pet Transport Services Work?
Our Team Can Manage Every Aspect Of Your Pet’s Travel To Australia
Our Pet Travel Consultants:
- Find out all about your pet and their personality, any special requirements and previous travel history.
- They are all treated as VIPs – very important pets!
- Provide expert advice on preparing and transporting your furbaby to Australia and the quarantine and customs requirements
- Evaluate the best sized travel crate to ensure your pet travels in comfort, including a stay dry fleece mat
- Arrange where possible for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home prior to your relocation
- Book your pet on the most direct flight to Australia
- Can arrange door-to-door pet transport service
- Prepare your pet’s personalised itinerary
Our Partnering Vets:
- Are experts in international pet transport and can provide dogs and cats with all the required treatments they need to travel to Australia
- Will ensure all documents and treatments for overseas travel are carried our accurately to meet government requirements
Our Pet Handlers:
- Can come to your house to personally and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in local areas) prior to your pet’s travel to Australia
- Will take care of your pet on the day of travel, giving them plenty of love, attention and walks
- Check your pet in for their flight at the airport, ensuring they have been to the toilet and have plenty of water available
Our Transit Lounge:
- Jetpets Auckland Transit Lounge allows for priority pet check in
- Allows you easy access and parking on site
- Your pet will be able to have a stretch and relax out of their travel crate before and/or after their flight to Australia
- Provide peace of mind knowing that our pet handlers will take care of your pet if their flight is delayed or cancelled
- Our partnering vets make regular visits to our Transit Lounge to make life easy for you and your furbaby
|OVERSEAS PET TRANSPORT FAQ’S|