International Pet Transport Services To Canada
Jetpets provides leading international pet transport from New Zealand to anywhere in Canada including Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto and more. Our team of specialist pet travel consultants, accredited vets and pet handlers work with you to ensure a smooth, comfortable and stress-free move for your pet. Your pet’s safety and welfare is our number one priority giving you complete peace of mind. Fill out our international pet travel form to get a quote estimate, or get in touch with our team on 0800 311 742 for more information.
|PET TRAVEL UPDATE|
How Do Our New Zealand International Pet Transport Services Work?
How We Can Help With Your International Pet Transport Needs
Our Pet Travel Consultants:
• Find out all about your pet and their personality, any special requirements and travel history
• Provide expert advice on preparing and moving your pets to Canada and quarantine and customs requirements
• Decide on the best sized travel crate to ensure your pet travels requirements, including a stay dry fleece mat
• Arrange for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home prior to your relocation
• Book your pet on the most direct flight to Canada
• Can arrange door-to-door pet transport service
• Prepare your pet’s personalised itinerary
Our Partnering Accredited Vets
- Are experts in international pet transport and can provide dogs and cats with all the required treatments they need to travel to Canada
- Will ensure all documents and treatments for overseas travel are carried our accurately to meet government requirements
- Our Partnering Vets are on staff to ensure your pet is healthy and fit for their journey
- We provide pet travel updates to keep you informed for complete peace of mind
- All vets are accredited – which is required to clear you pet for international travel
- Our Partnering Vets will also take care of all vaccination requirements and carry these out at your home at a time that is most convenient
- On the day of the flight our resident vets will conduct a final health check, making sure your pet is healthy and ready to fly
Pet Handlers & Airport Staff
- Can come to your house to personally and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in local areas) prior to your pet’s travel to Canada
- Will take care of your pet on the day of travel, giving them plenty of love, attention and walks
- We will also handle the checking in process at the airport
- When they arrive at their final destination, we can also complete the customs requirements for you and deliver them to your new home
Our Transit Lounge
- Jetpets Auckland Transit Lounge allows for priority pet check in
- Allows you easy access and parking on site
- Your pet will be able to have a stretch and relax out of their travel crate before and/or after their flight to Canada
- Provide peace of mind knowing that our pet handlers will take care of your pet if their flight is delayed or cancelled
- Our partnering vets make regular visits to our Transit Lounge to make life easy for you and your fur baby
What Happens At The Airport?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees Celsius so that the animals are comfortable
- The cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what animals experience (except in a travel crate they have much more legroom than us!)
Frequently Asked Questions About International Pet Transport to Canada
Q: Can You Bring Pets Into Canada?
Yes, you can bring your pets into Canada from New Zealand. You will need to complete a variety of pre-travel paperwork and health checks prior to travel. Jetpets can provide you with all the advice you need for your pet to travel to Canada, including organising for all documents, vetwork and treatments to be accurately completed, to ensure a smooth and hassle-free relocation.
Q: How Much Does It Cost To Take A Dog To Canada From New Zealand?
There are many factors that go into pet transport prices, including flight routes and destinations, size and weight of your pet, level of service provided and more. With Jetpets, you can rest assured that our quotes can be made all-inclusive, delivering a boutique experience for you and your pet – no hidden costs or surprises. We follow strict internal and external policies to ensure your pet’s comfort and safety during travel, so our pet transport prices already include full-service provisions such as organising comfort stops for your pet along their journey and collecting your pet from the airport should there by a flight delay or cancellation. Your Jetpets pet travel consultant will talk you through all the available options, as well as provide you with a customised itinerary and quotation for your pet’s travel to the Canada.
Q: What Do I Need To Take My Dog To Canada?
You dog will need to meet all of Canada’s import requirements, complete veterinary paperwork and other documentation. When you speak to a Jetpets pet travel consultant, they can talk you through the entire process and everything you need to ensure a smooth travel experience for you and your pet.
Q: Do Pets Have To Be Quarantined In Canada?
Domestic dogs and cats generally do not have to be quarantined when entering Canada when travelling from New Zealand, providing all the importation requirements have been met.
|MORE INTERNATIONAL PET TRAVEL FAQS|