International Pet Transport Services To Japan
When it comes to reliable and safe pet transport, Jetpets takes the highest standards of care when it comes to organising your pet’s travel to Japan. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with experienced pet travel consultants, veterinarian services and offer a complete door-to door-transportation service to all destinations across Japan, to popular destinations such as Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka.
We transport your beloved pets and ensure your pet’s comfort, safety and welfare when it comes to assisting you with a stress-free pet relocation to Japan. Call our experienced team for an obligation free quotation on 0800 311 742.
Hear More From Pet Owners
How Do Our New Zealand International Pet Transport Services Work?
How We Can Help With Your International Pet Transport Needs To Japan
Our Pet Travel Consultants:
- Find out all about your pet and their personality, any special requirements and previous travel history. They are all treated as VIPs – very important pets!
- Provide expert advice on preparing and transporting your fur baby to Japan and the quarantine and customs requirements
- Evaluate the best sized travel crate to ensure your pet travels in comfort, including a stay dry fleece mat
- Arrange where possible for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home prior to your relocation
- Book your pet on the most direct flight to Japan
- Can arrange door-to-door pet transport service
- Prepare your pet’s personalised itinerary
Our Partnering Accredited Vets
- Are experts in international pet transport and can provide dogs and cats with all the required treatments they need to travel to Japan
- Will ensure all documents and treatments for overseas travel are carried our accurately to meet government requirements
Our Pet Handlers & Airport Staff
- Can come to your house to personally and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in local areas) prior to your pet’s travel to Japan
- Will take care of your pet on the day of travel, giving them plenty of love, attention and walks
Our Pet Transport Transit Lounge
- Jetpets Auckland Transit Lounge allows for priority pet check in
- Allows you easy access and parking on site
- Your pet will be able to have a stretch and relax out of their travel crate before and/or after their flight to Japan
- Provide peace of mind knowing that our pet handlers will take care of your pet if their flight is delayed or cancelled
- Our partnering vets make regular visits to our Transit Lounge to make life easy for you and your fur baby
What Happens At The Airport?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees Celsius so that the animals are comfortable
- The cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what animals experience (except in a travel crate they have much more legroom than us!)
Frequently Asked Questions About International Pet Transport to Japan
Q: When Should I Book My Pets Move To Japan?
Moving your pet to Japan can be done via completing all the required pre-travel documentation and veterinary health tests and checks in advance. We recommend that you start planning and book as early as possible. Jetpets can provide you with all the advice you need for your pet to travel to Japan, including organising for all documents, vetwork and treatments to be accurately completed, to ensure a smooth and hassle-free relocation.
Q: How much does it cost to fly a dog to Japan?
There are many factors that go into pet transport prices, including flight routes and destinations, size and weight of your pet, level of service provided and more. With Jetpets, you can rest assured that our quotes can be made all-inclusive, delivering a boutique experience for you and your pet – no hidden costs or surprises. We follow strict internal and external policies to ensure your pet’s comfort and safety during travel, so our pet transport prices already include full-service provisions such as organising comfort stops for your pet along their journey and collecting your pet from the airport should there by a flight delay or cancellation. Your Jetpets pet travel consultant will talk you through all the available options, as well as provide you with a customised itinerary and quotation for your pet’s travel to Japan.
Q: Is Japan Pet Friendly?
The land of animal cafes, Japan is a pet-friendly country as long as you follow the standard pet manners and etiquette rules.
Q: Is Japan A Rabies Free Country?
Yes, Japan is a rabies-free country.
Q: How Long Is Pet Quarantine In Japan?
Pets travelling from Australia can travel into Japan without quarantine, as long as all the import conditions are fulfilled. Pets from other countries may be subject to a quarantine period ranging from 12 hours to 180 days depending on the entry requirements.
Q: What Dogs Are Banned In Japan?
Japan currently does not have any banned dog breeds.
|MORE INTERNATIONAL PET TRAVEL FAQS|