Pet Travel From New Zealand
Jetpets can provide an all-inclusive door-to-door pet transport service, from New Zealand to any destination in the world.
Your pets comfort and safety is our number one priority.
How we can help:
Our Pet Consultants:
- Find out all about your VIP’s – very important pets!
- Provide expert advice on preparing your pet for international travel including quarantine and customs requirements
- Decide on the best sized travel crate to ensure pets travel comfortably, including a stay dry fleece mat
- Arrange for your pets travel crate to be delivered to your home
- Book your pet on the most direct flight
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Can arrange a door-to-door pet transport service
- Prepare your special detailed itinerary
Other parts of our pet travel service which make us unique:
- Our pet handlers will come to your house to personally and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in metropolitan areas)
- Jetpets Transit Lounge access, for your pet to stretch out and relax out of their crate before their flight
- Jetaway Travel can book your flight to match your pets
- 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year customer service
- Jetpets Partnering Vets on full-time staff, available for advice on documents and treatments when transporting pets around the world
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees celsius so that they are comfortable
- The pets cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see is what going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what your pet will experience (except in a travel crate they have much more leg room than us!)